Church of the Nazarene Asia-Pacific will host its next regional conference, "Unleash 2019," in Chiang Mai, Thailand, from 19 to 22 October 2019.
"We believe that the power of the Holy Spirit is strong enough to move mountains and sensitive enough to urge hearts toward change," the region said in its public invitation. "There will be time for you to connect with others who serve in your area of ministry as well as engage in field break-out sessions."
Laity, clergy, and ministry coordinators who serve on the Asia-Pacific Region are encouraged to register.
Conference topics will focus on how the power of the Holy Spirit is unleashed to move in the following areas:
- Seeking the Kingdom first
- Church multiplication
- Intergenerational faith communities
- Compassionate churches
- Christlike leadership
- Using loving dialogue
- Early bird registration* is $300 per person and includes:
- All sessions
- Lodging (double occupancy) 18, 19, 20, 21 & 22 October 2019.
- All meals for the duration of the conference (Breakfast on 19th to breakfast on 23rd)
- Transport from Chiang Mai airport (CNX) to venue and back to CNX airport
- Event materials
*Late registration begins 1 June 2019, wherein the registration fee will be raised by $50 per person.
- Registration fees DO NOT include:
- VISA fees (if applicable)
- Airport departure fees/taxes
- Transportation costs from your resident country to and from the Chiang Mai airport
- Extra/optional tours that may be available – details forthcoming
- Personal snacks/spending
- How to pay
- Registration fees should be paid to your field conference coordinator or field treasurer (district conference coordinator for Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea). If you do not know who this is, contact Unleash2019@apnaz.org
- Registration fees will not be accepted at the conference venue.
Registration is open and available online at unleash2019.asia.