The Distinguished Service Award (DSA) is a tribute to church people who are living and for their service to the church. Although the DSA is given through NMI, it need not be given in the area of missions. A church may wish to honor anyone in the church for their efforts. The DSA may only be given by a church or a group within the church. Individuals may not give this award. A DSA may be awarded to a couple as long as only one tribute message is submitted.
The cost of the DSA is USD$125. Duplicates of the award are $25 each. Churches are encouraged to frame the DSA. The certificate fits into a standard 8"x10" frame.
Please read the DSA Guidelines for further details.
To order a DSA:
1. Order Online with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- Please allow 5-10 business days for delivery.
2. Order by Mail
- Print the DSA order form
- Fill out the order form.
Note: When designating the "tribute," please stay within the space allotted--4 lines, 60 characters per line (including punctuation and spaces).
- Fill out a church remittance form
- Send the order form, remittance form, and a check for $125 to your regional office.
- Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
Need assistance? Contact Darryl at 913-577-2973 or email@example.com.